Chaplaincy Quick Test
In a piece published in Modern Healthcare we said: “Professional chaplains are arguably the most cost-effective and underutilized resource for increasing patient satisfaction.”
What our consultants can do:
- Fully assess your chaplaincy operation within the context of your organizational objectives.
- Deliver a detailed strategic plan with concrete recommendations to align chaplaincy metrics with your objectives.
- Establish protocols that improve patient outcomes and satisfaction, staff morale and retention, institutional and staff cultural competency, palliative care and end of life care, and resource management.
- Help manage successful change
- Design, implement, and analyze data-based chaplaincy Quality Improvement programs
- Recruit the chaplain that best fits your needs – guaranteed
- Help manage your chaplaincy department
We assist health care institutions that:
- Seek the highest quality and best practices.
- Serve new patient populations.
- Want to raise their patient/client satisfaction and HCAHPS ratings.
- Have had the same chaplaincy staff for more than 7 years or do not have in-house chaplaincy services.
- Are changing through merger, incorporation into a system, adding services and/or capacity.
- Want to qualify for the Magnet or Baldrige Award.
To learn more about how we can help you, please contact:
The Rev. George Handzo, BCC
Director, Health Services, Research and Quality
65 Broadway, 12th Floor
New York, NY 10006
(Office) (212) 644-1111 ext. 234