Spiritual Care Websites
Cost-Efficiently Extend the Reach of Your Spiritual Care Coverage With a High Quality Website Branded With Your Institution’s Name and Logo
A professional-quality spiritual care website is a low-cost clinical resource that extends the reach of chaplains’ in-person care
- Professionally designed with content written by expert professional chaplains
- Avoid the expense of building a quality website from scratch
- Content addresses spiritual questions, painful feelings, grief and loss, planning ahead for end of life
- Includes special sections for the seriously ill, people in various stages of cancer, and family caregivers
- Resources section with prayers and meditations, spiritual exercises, and self-assessment tools
- We refresh and update content
- Friendly to mobile devices – tablets, smartphones, etc.
For more detailed information click here to download the Spiritual Care Websites flyer.
To learn more, contact:
The Rev. Amy Strano
Director, Programs and Services
HealthCare Chaplaincy Network®
212.644.1111 ext. 219
These spiritual care websites are from HealthCare Chaplaincy Network, a 54-year-old national nonprofit organization that offers spiritual-related information and resources, and professional chaplaincy services in hospitals, other health care settings, and online.
People Want Spiritual Care Included in Their Health Care
- Patient visits by professional chaplains during the course of the hospital stay lead to increased scores on the patient satisfaction surveys HCAHPS and Press Ganey, and can have positive fi scal consequences.
- Research studies show that the majority of Americans say that spirituality, in some form, should be an important consideration in their health care. Yet 72 percent of patients in a study note their spiritual needs were minimally or not supported.