Spiritual Care Consulting Services
In a piece published in Modern Healthcare we said: “Professional chaplains are arguably the most cost-effective and underutilized resource for increasing patient satisfaction.”
If you answered “No” to one or more questions, our Consulting Service can give you and your institution the tools it needs to strengthen the services you already provide or to initiate new chaplaincy programs.
What our consultants can do:
- Fully assess your chaplaincy operation within the context of your organizational objectives.
- Deliver a detailed strategic plan with concrete recommendations to align chaplaincy metrics with your objectives.
- Establish protocols that improve patient outcomes and satisfaction, staff morale and retention, institutional and staff cultural competency, palliative care and end-of-life care, and resource management.
- Help manage successful change.
- Design, implement, and analyze data-based chaplaincy Quality Improvement programs.
- Recruit the chaplain that best fits your needs – guaranteed.
- Help manage your chaplaincy department.
We assist health care institutions that:
- Seek the highest quality and best practices.
- Serve new patient populations.
- Want to raise their patient/client satisfaction and HCAHPS ratings.
- Have had the same chaplaincy staff for more than 7 years or do not have in-house chaplaincy services.
- Are changing through merger, incorporation into a system, adding services and/or capacity.
- Want to qualify for the Magnet or Baldrige Award.